* Intuitive controls – Pick up and play the game via a simple, straightforward control scheme that’ll have anyone flying in seconds.
* Instant action – An accessible interface makes it easy for anyone to jump straight into the biggest aerial battles of WWII.
* Multiplayer dogfighting action – Up to 12 players can fight it out via the Internet or LAN, fly solo or team up in squadrons as either American or Japanese pilots. (untested)
* Choose your side – Dashing Douglas Knox of the USAAF or fighter pilot Zenji Yamada of the Imperial Japanese Navy Air Service.
* Riveting action – Take off from the deck of an aircraft carrier in the most prolific fighters, bombers and torpedo-bearing aircraft of the WWII Pacific Theatre! Historical Locations – Fight the selfsame battles that determined the outcome of the war including Doolittle Raid, Pearl Harbor, The Battle of Midway and Iwo Jima!
* Unique cutscenes – The campaign is advanced through graphic novel-inspired animation panels which bring an exciting and refreshing feel to the game.
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista
System: Pentium IV 2.2 GHz or equivalent
RAM: 1024 MB
Video Memory: 128 MB
Hard Drive Space: 750 MB
DirectX version v9.0c
Learning curve: About a half hour
THIS IS THE FULL CDROM GAME
Just Unrar & Play