FIFA 1910 World Cup South Africa Patch – a patch for the game, FIFA 10, which allow you to feel the passions to the furious battles with footballfans from around the world, to fight for the World Cup! Lead the team and lead it from the qualifying round before the finals of the World Cup. Feel what it is – to score a golden goal and become a national football hero in the FIFA 2010 World Cup South Africa.
Patch FIFA 10 World Cup South Africa, you get a nice simulation of football, which shows the players coming and great football World Cup in all its glory. Start playing for the national team one of the 199 countries and go through the first qualifying matches. After leaving the qualifiers, strive to reach the final World Cup in Johannesburg. In a network game mode you have the chance to take your chosen country in the world champions infootball and fighting with real competition. Unique graphics, stunning and realistic gameplay – this game even takes into account such features as natural conditions and the advantage of its field. For the first time you can play completely all the FIFA 2010 World Cup South Africa in an unusually realistic mode. Football hopes and dreams of your country will be in conflict with the aspirations of the fans of other teams. The competitions follow the same rules as at present the world championship: your players as the real heroes of the soccer fields in South Africa, to get through the group stages of the tournament and Tablo to be able to compete for the title of world champions. For fans of teams that have not been qualified to the championship in South Africa, is an excellent opportunity to rewrite history. You can also earn individual and team scores to prove that in the Battle of people you are stronger than all.
1. You must be running the game FIFA 10
2. Unpack the archive to the game in any folder, but not in the directory with the game
3. Replace the original file fifa.db, which is located in C: GamesFIFA 10datacmn other such files from the folder bug fixes
4. Copy the “2010 FIFA WORLD CUP Launcher” directory with the game and create a shortcut on the desktop (the game must be run from this label)
5. You will find in your World Cup registry under the name “WC.reg”, run it-> click on OK.
(PS, If you have windows vista or 64 bit then you should use the registry file, this folder bug fixes, and place it in your game folder, replacing the previous)
6. You will also find the folder “WCSA 10. Place the contents of the folder FIFA 10 in the “My Documents”
P.S. Do not run FIFA 10 with the old label!
How to play FIFA 10 World Cup South Africa:
1. Start the game
2. The tournament is on the way “Game Modes -> Tournament -> New Tournament -> 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa Finals”
Minimum system requirements:
Frequency of CPU: 2.4 GHz
Memory: 512 MB (XP) or 1 GB (Vista)
Video Card: Geforce 6600 or higher, Ati Radeon 9800 Pro or above, Support for Shader Model 2.0 and above, DirectX 9.0c
Video Memory: 128 MB
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound device
Hard drive: 4.4 GB